Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Adecco is currently looking for a Rehabilitation Specialist in Halifax for out top Insurance company client. This is a 12 months contract with a high chance of extension that pays $26.50/hr.
The ideal candidate for this role must have active rehabilitation experience, medical terminology knowledge, Disability and Rehabilitation management best practices and a Valid Drivers License.
You will be responsible for managing a rehabilitation case load in the Nova Scotia region.
70% of this role will be working from home or from the office and 20-30% will be in the field meeting with employees that are trying to get back to work, and employers.
This role requires a high degree of multi-tasking, and ability to prioritize as you will often be faced with conflicting demands with short turnaround time requirements.
Rehabilitation Specialist Responsibilities
- Accomplish telephonic or on-site visits to claimants and health care professionals,
- Coordinate treatment and rehabilitation plans as well as planning and implementation of return to work programs
- Developing, monitoring and implementing innovative and goal-oriented vocational rehabilitation strategies for claimants in receipt of disability benefits.
- Contributing to the overall profitability of Group Disability by facilitating more timely return to work for claimants.
- Work with Policyholders to develop creative return to work solutions
- Provide effective communication to policy holders and members, and various medical professionals, often delivering complex and/or difficult messages
- Vendor Management: ensuring the most effective and efficient treatments are available to our claimants
Rehabilitation Specialist Educational Qualifications
• Related University degree, preference will be given to those candidates with Health Sciences related education
• Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP) and/or Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CCRC) eligibility
• Completion of related Insurance Industry courses would be an asset
- Extensive vocational rehabilitation experience (5 yrs) or several years active rehabilitation experience
- Sound knowledge of Rehabilitation Industry Standards, Disability Insurance and medical terminology, and Disability and Rehabilitation management best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills
- Valid driver's license and car is required to travel to various locations
- Bilingualism an asset.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize when caseloads may be large and complex.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
• Ability to make difficult decisions which may have significant impact on claimants
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Strength in working independently and in a cohesive team environment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to think of creative solutions to rehabilitation problems
• Interest in helping others make gainful return to employment
If you are interested in this Rehabilitation Specialist role in Halifax, NS, please click “Apply now”
D'autres offres de Adecco Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser