Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Regional Pricing Specialist will play an integral role in the coordination of pricing activities to improve decision making capabilities within a region. Working directly with sales on driving profitable growth through data analytics, improved processes and better tools. The Pricing Specialist activities will assist in impacting profitability through strategic pricing and decision making. This position will report to the pricing manager.Your responsibilities
- Understand the regions market place segments
- Identify new and existing market participation through pricing strategy
- Working with Sales and Marketing to maximize volume, margin and price through each of the different business models; flow business, Ship & debit and projects. Evaluate optimization opportunities.
- Ability to understand the impact of different initiatives and tools and to prioritize them by risk, value and cost, while creating time frames for each one of them.
- Consult with sales and regional leaders on how to improve and make profitable pricing decisions.
- Coordinate system moves and impacts to pricing agreements with the core systems team.
- Drive standardization of processes across regions and product lines.
- Ability to identify business issues in to the elements of impact, such as finance, production, pricing, costing, logistics etc.
- Lead implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Primary discount vehicles utilized in the region ie: Net sheet and compsheets.
- Manage price approvals within the Marketing guidelines.
- Participate in regional price dispute resolutions.
- Serve as the Center of Pricing Excellence point-of-contact.
- Degree in Business management is an asset
- Minimum of 5 Years in the Electrical Industry.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in a commercial or analytics role.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- • Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language. (French is an asset.)
- • Ability to teach complex pricing/business concepts to profiles that don’t specialize on them.
- • Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- • Knowledge in ABB-EP products and pricing software tools is a clear asset.
- • Strong relationship builder and assertive, good facilitation and influencing skills.
- • Lead change within to region.
- • Good overall business acumen.
- • Strong knowledge of Microsoft office will be needed.
- • Self motivator with ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- • Must be highly organized and be able to manage multiple projects and communicate timelines, status, and meet timelines
- • Able to balance smaller assignments and requests with larger projects
- • Proactive approach to problem solving.
- • Ability to prioritize work and in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
No. référence interne CA69375384E26
D'autres offres de ABB inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser