Calling Bilingual Call Centre Agents - Permanent Work from Home Opportunities available in Quebec!
Location: Virtual – Work from Home Opportunity (within Canada)
Who You Are
As a Market Research Interviewer with Numeris, you will conduct outbound telephone market research interviews with the public. This role is responsible for following strict research scripts and procedures, influencing respondents to participate in studies, and for collecting error-free data for Numeris and NLogic Market Research Division (MRD) studies.
A Day in the Life
Your typical day will focus on speaking with people across Canada. As the face of our company, you will build rapport with our respondents, and obtain valued insights from Canadians from coast to coast (this is not a sales role), and you will:
- Make outbound calls to the public (typically within Canada), gaining respondents’ cooperation to participate in a telephone interview, maintaining respondents’ engagement throughout the call, asking and adhering to established script questions, overcoming objections as they arise and accurately recording respondent answers.
- Ensures quality of interviews by adhering to guidelines and instructions, accepting and applying feedback and instructions from management.
- Probe and ask questions to fill in any gaps so that you can determine the appropriate course of action according to market research and quality control policies and practices.
- In this role, you will have the benefit of a set shift schedule of four weekdays and one weekend day.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Secondary school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Preferred
- Must be available for a set shift schedule of four weekdays and one weekend day
- 1 year in similar role or customer service related work/volunteer experience
- Ability to problem solve and overcome objections on the phone
- Demonstrate a courteous, polite, customer service approach
- Professional customer service attitude
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and active listening skills
- Strong computer skills minimum typing speed of 45 wpm; navigation, multitasking skills
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Bilingualism in French, Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset
Your Home Office Set up Requirements:
- High-speed internet connection
- A fully functional computer with Windows 10 operating system or greater with the latest Windows Update patches; the system must also have at least an i5 processor or equivalent and 4GB or more of RAM
- Standard mouse and keyboard
- Mobile or landline telephone with headset
- Antivirus software installed
- A quiet space to perform your duties
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive in-class training program with support to prepare you for the role
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical and dental
- Participation in our Group Savings and Retirement Program
- Ability to do your work from the comfort of your own home
- Our virtual workforce will receive a T2200 for income tax purposes for those meeting the CRA requirements
- Perkopolis – participation in a program that provides exclusive discounts on products and services to employees
How to Apply?
If you are ready to bring your best self to this great opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Please submit a detailed resume that outlines your related skills and experience and submit your application on the Numeris career website.
Numeris is an equal opportunity employer.
Numeris encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates persons with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.
We thank all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications, only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Centricity
April 7th, 2021
April 6th, 2021
April 6th, 2021