ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs more than 18,000 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The main responsibility of this position is to receive cancellation requests from customers, whether by phone or by mail. The incumbent will need to build customer loyalty by promoting an excellent customer experience and demonstrating the benefits of using our products and services and to do business with our company. The incumbent will use negotiation skills to globally reduce customer attrition. In the event that the customer does not accept the offer from the retention agent, the cancellation process will begin with the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive requests for cancellation of customers, whether by phone or by mail and do necessary follow ups
- Listen, analyse and respond to the needs expressed by our customers in order to retain them
- Assess client needs and create opportunities to sell certain services and that, according to established goals
- Collaborate with different departments in order to find an effective solution that is related to the requirements and tasks of retention
- Perform recovery account balances with clients when required
- Do follow up of outbound calls within the prescribed delays
- Reach the established metric of performance
- Manage the complaints of clients by performing the necessary follow ups
- Provide on demand comments and constructive reports concerning the observed tendency of the consumers
- Create an exceptional client experience and be the ambassador of the company
- Maintain and participate in a positive work environment based on teamwork
- All other required tasks assigned at the request of the team leader
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position or other position related to customer service
- Experience in a position for client retention or management of complaints, an asset
- Bilingual (English and French), essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Stress management
- Client oriented
- Good judgment, capacity to take initiatives and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Positive and energetic
- Availability from Monday to Friday between 9am and 9pm
Join this amazing team!
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
March 7th, 2021
March 5th, 2021
March 3rd, 2021