ADT by TELUS - We are hiring (Bilingual Customer Service Agents)
We are hiring Bilingual Agents in Montreal and Calgary!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
In this position, you will be responsible for working with installation and service technicians to provision all ADT products & solutions to ADT Standards based on interaction with the field technicians via phone, fax or emails.
Processing of technician/installer requests for system activations using the necessary applications and tools
Processing of technician/installer requests to place newly installed systems in service including the verification of data prior to the system going into service
Processing of technician/installer requests for data changes - updating of existing records including manual creation of records
Processing technician/installer requests for Resale- including the placing of the existing system out of service and regeneration of the existing system and making updates for the new client
Processing of technician/installer requests for Cellular radio provisioning using different websites as appropriate
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Data entry knowledge
- Intermediate-Advanced computer skills
- Must have previous sales, service, or customer service professional experience, preferably in the call center industry
- Must have superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English with a professional telephone manner
- Must have demonstrated adaptability, flexibility and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Must have computer literacy, strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills
- Must have a commitment to punctuality and adherence to work schedules
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude
- Well organized
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
March 7th, 2021
March 5th, 2021
March 3rd, 2021