This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What We Offer!
- Competative Salary: 19.77$-21.15$ an hour!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership development opportunities
- Benefits: Employee assistance program, Accidental death insurance, LifeWorks program
- Flexible hours
- Extensive training with receive reimbursement for training and development activities
- Reimbursement for kilometres travelled
- Best of all, work that truly makes a difference in the lives of people with developmental disabilities!
To be considered for a Direct Support Professional position at WDDS you must have:
- Minimum Grade 12 with related experience supporting people with developmental disabilities with diverse needs, which may include, medication administration, assisting with personal care and activities of daily living; and planning activities that reflect individualized interests and inclusion in the community
- Experience utilizing computer software.
- Knowledge of AIMS would be considered an asset.
- Valid Drivers License with a current Drivers Abstract
- Current Police Check including Vulnerable Screening
- Valid CPR Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate support requirements. This will include working days, afternoons, evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Woodstock and District Developmental Services - WDDS's offers that may interest you