This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in machining.
- JourneymanCNC Machinist certification preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating CNC machines such as lathes and milling machines in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
Accidental death insurance
Computer purchase program
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
RRSP – 3% employer contribution after 1 year of service
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Weber Manufacturing's offers that may interest you