This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Reimbursement for kilometres travelled
Reimbursement of accommodation expenses
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
Vision care insurance
Our company :
Verval Ltd. is a leading company working in the industry of building envelope technology. Over the years, it has developed an authentic expertise, which allows it to offer products and services of incomparable quality to its clientele, which is extended nationwide. Without a doubt, it is a source of reference in terms of business reliability and the pleasantness of its work environment while maintaining a harmonious business relationship with its partners. Verval benefits from its reputation in the industry by providing a superior quality of life for its employees through ongoing training.
Nature of the position :
Reporting to the Director of Operations and in cooperation with the project authority, your primary mandate will be to plan, coordinate and lead team leaders in carrying out the work for stick and unitized curtain walls, structural glass, and interior panels and glazing at large-scale institutional and commercial sites.
· A high school diploma and the ability to read and interpret drawings are essential. Technical training is an asset.
· At least 5 years of experience in team management and/or as a contractor in the field of commercial and institutional construction and the installation of curtain walls, glazing and panels.
Qualities sought :
· Able to plan, manage priorities, direct the work of his/her teams, and excellent organizational skills;
· Demonstrated listening and problem-solving skills;
· Able to make timely and informed decisions;
· Good interpersonal skills with work teams and the client;
· Able to negotiate in order to reach win/win outcomes;
· Ability to communicate in English is essential and in French is an asset;
· Able to work under pressure for meeting deadlines and budgets;
· Thorough and concerned with having the work done by his/her teams meet the quality standards;
· Ability to use the available computer tools for his/her information searches, communication, schedule tracking, and time management of his/her team.
Advantage that makes all the difference:
As part of the teams of site superintendents, site team leaders and project managers, the incumbent will carry out prestigious, large-scale projects.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits.
People interested in this challenge can submit their application, in confidence, by email to: RH-HR@verval.com
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Verval's offers that may interest you