This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Accidental death insurance
Floating leave days
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Reimbursement for kilometres travelled
Reimbursement of accommodation expenses
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Social activities organized by the company
Vision care insurance
Our company :
Verval Ltd. is a leading company working in the industry of building envelope technology. Over the years, it has developed an authentic expertise, which allows it to offer products and services of incomparable quality to its clientele, which is extended nationwide. Without a doubt, it is a source of reference in terms of business reliability and the pleasantness of its work environment while maintaining a harmonious business relationship with its partners. Verval benefits from its reputation in the industry by providing a superior quality of life for its employees through ongoing training and profit sharing.
Nature of the position :
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations, and in accordance with Verval's contract execution model, you will have the main mandate to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control building envelope technology projects including curtain wall, exterior panels and interior glazing. At the end of a development period, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for implementing building envelope solutions, providing communications between the client, the office and the site and coordinating the execution of each stage of work on projects involving budgets of several tens of millions of dollars.
Selection criteria :
· College or university in project management related to construction.
· 10+ years experience managing construction projects.
· Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and leading teams on complex projects in large projects (more than 20 million).
· Demonstrated great client experience during delivery of various projects.
· Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with various stakeholders such as architects, consultants, owners / clients, suppliers, etc.
· Knowledge of project management techniques such as planning, cost control, change management and risk management. PMP certification will be an important asset.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing subcontractors and material acquisition.
· Knowledge of building techniques.
· Good knowledge of project management software.
· Ability to communicate and mobilize teams with different professionals (architect, clients, contractors, superintendents).
· Recognized organizational and planning capacity.
· Good negotiating, mediation and contingency management skills with the various employees on the site
· Desire to get involved with the different actors on the site as needed
· Ability to deliver projects in line with product quality, timelines, budgets and health and safety.
· Autonomous, dynamic and results oriented person.
· Sense of business and customer service.
· Ability to communicate in French and English.
Advantage that makes all the difference :
Depending on the profile and desires of the Project Manager, this position could be integrated as a strategic position in the Business Management Succession Plan. In-house training is offered on specialty products.
Compensation: competitive salary and benefits.
Those interested in this challenge can submit their application confidentially, by email to RH-HR@verval.com before November 15, 2019.
All applications will be treated confidentially
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Verval's offers that may interest you