This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Over the years, Transport Jacques Auger has developed unmatched expertise in oil/fuel transportation. Join our team! We are looking for AZ Drivers who are respectful and professional.
In spite of our rapid growth and a leader in the fuel transportation field, the company has maintained the spirit of a family-run business which has been a determining factor in its success. The owner himself is often seen behind the wheel of a truck, making deliveries side by side with his staff. Each person is important and is considered to be a member of the Jacques Auger family.
Your work conditions:
- New, safe equipment that is always properly maintained.
- No ‘on call’ shifts: your schedule stable.
- Year-long employment, 4 days a week shift rotation or even 5 if available.
- Our drivers start the day at 3:00 or 4:00 AM (Day shift) and are relieved by the (Evening shift) around 3:00 or 5:00 PM.
As an AZ Driver, you will deliver oil/Fuel products to the many gas stations served by Transport Jacques Auger. Our focus is on, safety/prevention, safety-oriented mindset is expected at all time.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Perform a detailed pre-trip inspection of the delivery truck.
- Drive to the loading facilities to load the truck.
- Deliver fuel products to our valued customers.
- Work in the different outdoor weather elements during loading and deliveries.
- Handle fuel/oil products safely: manipulating various tools, i.e. delivery hoses, elbows, and loading arms safely.
Excellent knowledge of Ottawa and Gatineau area is mandatory.
Our drivers are required to be mindful of safety and act accordingly at all times. To this end, each receives complete training upon being hired. Loading, driving and deliveries are all carried out in a safety focused mindset, to avoid any incidents or accidents.
- AZ Driver’s Licence.
- Minimum two years’ experience in driving heavy loads.
- Clean driver’s abstract: no at-fault accident in the last 3 years.
- Safety-oriented mindset at all times.
- Good mental math skills.
- Capable of working independently.
Will be considered as assets:
- Experience in driving tanker trucks.
- Excellent knowledge of Ottawa and Gatineau area.
Considering the high value of the loads carried by our tanker trucks, applicants must not have a criminal record. Applicants must provide a current criminal background check form.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
Other Transport Jacques Auger inc.'s offers that may interest you