This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you passionate about Pensions? We are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and experienced individuals for Toronto and other locations across the country.
Working in a customer service environment, the successful applicant will be responsible for the member service administration unit of a multi-employer defined benefit pension plan. The day-to-day duties included in the administration of pension plans will include, but not be limited to: Calculate, process and peer review of various benefit payments; Assist with the coordination of workflow within the unit; Written and verbal communication with Plan beneficiaries; Preparation of general reports and assist with special projects as required - while maintaining a high level of customer service within the unit.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the administration of Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Knowledge of provincial pension legislation for Manitoba
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other The PBAS Group's offers that may interest you