This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
A Transportation company is expanding their Dispatch team!
If you are computer savvy and are able to pick up new software quickly with experience in Dispatching Truck drivers, we would like to speak with you.
Title: Dispatch / Customer Service
Employment Type: Permanent
Shift: PM Overnight, F/T 6 PM to 6 AM, Rolling 4 days on, 4 days off
· Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability to changing plans
· 2+ years in Dispatch Operations experience, trucking industry experience preferred
· Able to review daily workloads and develop a plan to cover all activity while maximizing efficiency
· Know how in coordinating and Dispatching to execute daily plan
· College Diploma preferred or equivalent experience
Other Companies may have similar titles: Dispatch, Customer Service, Logistic Coordinator, Dispatch Specialist, Load Planner
Please send an updated resume to Jenn@staffclick.com
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. 10007
Other StaffCLICK Personnel Inc.'s offers that may interest you