This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
SDI Marketing is hiring outgoing Sales Representatives to work at various locations in Toronto, ON
Company: SDI Marketing (www.sdimarketing.com)
Title: Sales Representative
Duration: Full Time/Part- Time
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay Rate: Hourly + Commission ($35,000-$45,000 annually with the potential to earn more)
Are you passionate about sales? Do you believe in creating a positive brand experience with customers for a GREAT financial product? SDI MKTG is currently seeking energetic and highly motivated Sales Representatives to join our growing Sales Team. Your objective as a Sales Representative is to be responsible for acquiring new credit card customers at one of Canada’s leading financial services brands in retail locations.
Why work with SDI
- Compensation: Base Hourly Pay+ Commission ($35,000-$45,000 annually, with the potential to earn more)
- Room for growth: Successful sales representatives have the opportunity for upward mobility
- Paid Training: New to sales? Extensive, personalized paid training with management team
- Flexible scheduling
- Fantastic company culture and rewarding work environment
- Competitive referral bonuses
- Ongoing personal & professional support from management
- 18 years of age or older
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Clean criminal background check
- Engage, entertain, and educate customers to acquire new credit card customers & maximize sales
- Meet sales targets to maximize your uncapped earning potential
- Create positive long-term relationships with store associates & managers
- Provide exceptional brand awareness experience for customers
- Distribute featured promotional materials/premiums to customers
- Sales, customer service, or promotions experience an asset but not required
- Confident and enjoys interacting with customers
- Highly energetic and motivated individual who can meet & exceed targets
- Able to work flexible hours; evenings and weekends
- Possesses great communication and interpersonal skills
- Access to a vehicle is an asset, ability to take public transportation is considered
SDI MKTG is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada. We deliver services designed to help solve our client’s toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions.
See what we’re up to here: https://vimeo.com/114142644
Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with people? Do you want to maximize your earning potential? Do you want to kick-start your career and join a growing team? If you answered YES to these questions, don’t wait apply today!
Visit our website at www.sdimarketing.com to learn more about our organization, and why you should join our growing team!
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, e-mail inquiries or recruitment agencies, please. SDI Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Commitment to work-life balance
Professional training and development program
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other SDI Marketing's offers that may interest you