We're hiring Full-time Technical Support Consultants to join our Montreal frontline team starting on February 14th, 2022 In this role, you will be supporting customers with their Ignite TV products and services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
Knowledgeable – You are someone who is comfortable learning new computer systems and various applications
You get to:
• Connect and build rapport with customers by actively listening and asking the right questions
• Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues
• Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
• Make customers lives easier by providing them with value-add services
You should have:
• Past experience in a customer service or technical support role, preferably in a call center environment
• A flexible schedule
• An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
• An ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
• Expert communication and listening skills
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.