This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Discount for personal product purchases
Flexible schedule: flexible arrival time (chosen by the employee, range of flexibility differs depending on the department)
Free parking including charging stations for electric cars
Group insurance coverage available (partly covered by RobotShop);
Volontary pension plan with contribution from RobotShop
Profit sharing program
Reimbursement of approved training programs
Free social activities organized by the company (Annual summer BBQ, Christmas party, etc.); Gatherings (virtual or in person) on Fridays, to encourage social interaction.
3 weeks of vacation per year (4 weeks after 3 years of service or from the start if 9 years of relevant experience);
In recognition of the number of years of service, RobotShop provides an annual gift to loyal employees
We are known as the world's leading source for robotics technology. We are in a field that has a bright future. We are just at page one, chapter one of the robotics revolution. Our strategy is solid, our growth is rapid and our ambitions are huge. At RobotShop, like many experts around the world, we believe that service robotics will become the next major industrial phase that humanity will encounter. RobotShop is a pioneer in its sector of activity. We work continuously to conserve and reinforce our leadership position to ensure we provide a positive impact. To ensure robotics has a positive impact.
Under the direction of the customer service supervisor, the administrative agent will be mandated to support the customer service department in various administrative tasks and ensure the welcome of visitors to Robotshop.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The administrative agent has various responsibilities at RobotShop. He will have responsibilities related to the administration process such as ensuring the welcome of visitors and also ensuring multiple administrative tasks related to different departments.
More specifically, the administration agent must:
- Support the customer service team by helping them with data entry of purchase orders and all related data entry required for proper operation of the department;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Welcome and guide visitors in the company;
- Manage the general voicemail of RobotShop;
- Ensure dispatch of accounts payables;
- Planning and ordering of office supplies;
- Coordinate and plan purchases with the Directors or the responsible committee of different departments, for various upcoming events (monthly meetings, activities etc.);
- Participation in various administrative tasks within RobotShop;
- All related duties.
- D.E.S High School Diploma;
- Any college or professional level in administration related to the position will be considered as an asset.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously (multi task);
- Ability to write more than 30 words / per minutes;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- very effective organizational skills;
- analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of Google app (considered as an asset).
- bilingual spoken and written french and english (international market).
- Excellent Customer Service;
Compensations (vacations, benefits, bonuses, premiums , etc.):
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation/ sick days per year ( according to seniority and / or experience);
- 9 paid holidays;
- Flexible hours: arrival between 8 h 00 and 9 h 00 and ending between 16h00 to 17 h 00 (chosen by the candidate);
- Free social activities organized by the company (ex.:annual summer BBQ, Christmas party), many of which are also free for spouse and children;
- Paid “Beer trust” on Fridays, with beverages & chips to encourage social interaction;
- 2 terraces available (enjoy meals outside or simply relax);
- Medical insurance option (partly covered by RobotShop;
- Library (books, magazines, and several robotic products are available for personal loan);
- Discount for personal product purchases;
- Profit sharing program;
- In recognition of the number of years of service, RobotShop provides an annual gift to loyal employees;
- Pension plan with % contribution from RobotShop;
- Reimbursement of approved training programs;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Free parking including charging stations for electric cars.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other RobotShop Inc.'s offers that may interest you