This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Employer supplied vehicle
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paul Davis Montréal
Paul Davis is a disaster restoration company, serving Montreal. We provide emergency response service, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, specializing in the residential and commercial sectors.
Reporting to the General Manager the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the successful completion of various restoration projects that are caused by fire, smoke, wind, water and mould. The PM is responsible for the estimating and management of restoration projects with an emphasis on budgets, SLA adherence, construction quality and customer service while returning damaged properties to their pre-disaster condition. The PM works in conjunction with the Property Owner/Policyholder, Adjuster/Insurance Company or Property Management Company.
- Perform site inspections, including the Emergency/Mitigation phase
- Prepare accurate scopes and corresponding estimates of required restoration services
- Communicate with home & business owners, insurance adjusters and sub-contractors
- Manage sub-contractors and in-house technicians in successfully completing projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Meet or exceed gross margin goals on each job
- Ensure the preparation of accurate estimates through job costing and sub trade quotes
- Meet or exceed customer SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Be available to respond to 24 hour emergency restoration and mitigation calls within on-call rotation
- Create & execute project planner and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Effectively apply and enforce regulated Health and Safety protocols on project sites
- Ensure project documents/notes are complete, current and uploaded in RMS/Encircle/Xactanalysis appropriately
- Build existing client relationships and generate new leads with adjusters and property managers
Project Accounting & Financial Management
- Manage project budget/estimate
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for each project
- Follow up with clients regarding unpaid invoices
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins and bill rates
- Construction / Engineering Technology program graduate (or equivalent)
- IICRC Certifications an asset
Compensation is highly competitive and rewards excellent performance and has no limit on earnings. Medical, dental, LTD and Life Insurance benefits provided.
Paul Davis is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, English and French
- Strong sales focus and customer service skills
- Effective decision making and multitasking skills
- Experience using MS Office, Word, Excel, Google Apps
- Experience in the restoration or construction industry in Project Management or Supervisory position an asset
- Experience with Xactimate and Symbility an asset
- Ability to execute processes in a mentally demanding and highly stressful work environment
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and as a member of a team
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.