This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance
Reimbursement of tuition fees
Short-term disability insurance
Years of service recognition
POSITION: Industrial Millwright
CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: Trade Certified Millwright
The Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) is responsible for the repair, maintenance and installation of the plant’s equipment, processes and property. The Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) performs daily preventative maintenance on the plant’s equipment and in addition makes adjustments and repairs to production equipment as the need arises during the course of production and often in cooperation with equipment operators to assist with solving these issues.
- Provide maintenance services as assigned, throughout the plant.
- Provide maintenance services for new construction and repairs within the Plant according to safety, quality and trade standards and guidelines.
- Provide supervision feedback on information regarding jobs, including determining time required, material needs, manpower requirements and impact on uptime
- Provide maintenance services on various shifts as assigned (if required), be available for overtime and be part of an on-call rotation.
- Perform other trades practices on work assignment within ability and skill level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent education
- Provincial or Inter-provincial Trade certification – Millwright (433 A License)
- 3 - 5 years relevant industrial manufacturing experience as certified Millwright
- Having another Trade certificate (welding, pipe-fitter, refrigeration) is an asset
- Computer skills - working knowledge of basic Maintenance management software (SAP) would be an asset.
- Capability to read, interpret and utilize blueprints and drawings
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Parmalat Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you