This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The Brand Manager strategically plans and manages a portfolio of businesses and special projects, and provides leadership and support to achieve Parmalat’s business objectives.
Critical Success Factors:
- Responsible for the development and execution of marketing /brand strategies and implementation of brand plans on new and existing brands.
- Support achievement of volume and profitability targets by monitoring competitive trade, consumer and promotion activity and issuing monthly reports of performance versus plan, which includes analysis of market, consumer and financial data.
- Build the brand in the market place through execution of promotions and promotional activity.
- Manage projects that improve the business both short and long term such as reformulations, packaging changes, format adjustments, and re-launches through leading cross functional teams. Cultivate strong working relationships with both internal (sales, R&D, operations etc.) and external (agency, research house, packaging designs/suppliers, etc.) support groups.
- Develop creative in conjunction with Director, Marketing to ensure effective consumer communication.
- Ensure spending strategies and field executions are in line to grow the business by collaborating with trade marketing and sales to analyze the business and develop action plans.
- Provide leadership and development to Assistant Brand Managers through mentoring and coaching.
- Manage marketing spending within assigned budget through: participation in annual planning, maintaining a budget control report (BCR), inputting into PME approval system, and setting SAP IOs with Finance.
- University degree in related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum five (5) years strategic marketing experience in packaged goods
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (with a pro-active mind-set)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and function as a strong team player
- Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities
- Proficient with standard office computer technology including Microsoft Office products, e-mail, and the internet (including AC Nielsen)
- Bilingual (English/French) language skills an asset
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Parmalat Canada Inc.'s offers that may interest you