This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Within the Canadian sales team, the position incumbent will be primarily responsible for promoting our electric heating appliances to our existing and potential customers from Ontario. More precisely, the position incumbent will have to:
- Maintain and develop lasting business relationships with distributors, electricians, engineers, architects and consumers;
- Participate in promotions and product launches, be involved in quotation process, customer service and customer training, etc.
- Be aware of what is happening in the market (competitors, customer needs).
- Be customer service oriented;
- Cumulate five (5) or more years of relevant experience, preferably in sales with distribution network;
- Have a degree in a technical discipline (engineering, electricity, HVAC, etc.) or in a discipline related to management;
- Have technical skills;
- Have negotiating and organizing skills, and good communication in English (in French, an asset);
- Live in or be ready to move in Ontario (Toronto area ideally).
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Ouellet Canada inc.'s offers that may interest you