nventive is a 360° digital agency of 120 enthusiasts, founded in 2008. We create intelligent digital experiences, built with strategy and creativity. From discovery to deployment, we value collaboration in an innovation-driven environment to forge committed stories for the user.
Let's talk about you:
- You love mobile apps: You have a good understanding of mobile technologies and are comfortable on a Windows, Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
- You’re good at finding bugs: You're not the type to brag, but you have good skills to plan, establish, implement and maintain test cases based on end-user behavior in order to quickly identify defects.
- You are passionate: One of your guilty pleasures is to implement test plans manually and detect bugs in features and products!
- You are methodical: You have a lot of interest in agile methodologies (Scrum) and good knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- You are a 'Black Box' tester: You know the end-user mindset needed while testing mobile.
- You are meticulous: You notice the tiniest details and you have fun going further and deeper into your analysis.
- You like teamwork: What motivates you particularly is collaborating with colleagues and sharing knowledge around the coffee machine.
- You are independent: You take responsibility on assigned projects, verify bugs and update test plans, respecting deadlines.
- You have a good technical base: You have already used TFS, Microsoft Test Manager and Excel, even if not at a high-level.
- You are an excellent communicator: You have mastered the languages of Shakespeare and Molière.
What we’ll empower you with:
- Work on mobile projects (Android, iOS, Windows) before their public release.
- Develop test plans for features or complete products at the user interface level, including functional, performance, process and installation testing.
- Isolate and track problems, confirm defects and work with the development team to prioritize issues for correction.
- Run the test matrix and develop test scenarios for the program’s real-world uses.
- Verify application functionality, stability, usability and performance.
- Integrate the client’s perspective into the software development process.
- Work with an amazing team in an agile and iterative environment.
Why we are a fantastic 360° digital agency:
- Yes, we offer breakfast, flexible schedules, beer on Friday and reimbursement of gym fees. And yes, you can come to work in shorts, sandals ... even crocs if you wish.
- In addition, our team is made up of enthusiastic people ready to help you push your limits.
- We work with prestigious clients from different industries, ensuring that you constantly act according to various mandates.
- You will have access to expertise and very advanced technology through our partnerships and in-house developed tools.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Employee referral bonus
Employee referral bonus
- Flexible hours
- On-going training
- Public transportation nearby
Public transportation nearby
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
Other nventive's offers that may interest you