nventive is a 360° digital agency of 120 enthusiasts, founded in 2008. We create intelligent digital experiences, built with strategy and creativity. From discovery to deployment, we value collaboration in an innovation-driven environment to forge committed stories for the user.
Let's talk about you :
- You know how to manage accounts: you have been an account director for more than three years.
- You know the IT field: you have at least five years of experience in the sale of technology solutions.
- You are able to prioritize: effectively managing multiple accounts at the same time is one of your best qualities.
- You are a master of processes: the application development processes have no secrets for you.
- You are an excellent negotiator: you have often been deemed as THE negotiator by your peers.
- You are a great leader: in a workgroup, you know how to lead your colleagues to meet and exceed expectations.
- You are curious about the mobile area: you have a good understanding of mobile technologies and you keep an eye on the latest trends.
- You are a born communicator: at ease with the language of Shakespeare and Molière, as if acquainted with the gentlemen personally.
What we’ll empower you with:
- Analyze and understand the client’s needs in order to suggest the best possible solutions.
- Coordinate the process for proposals; mockups, estimates and budgets.
- Collaborate effectively with functional experts to make sure all aspects of the proposals reach the customer’s and nventive’s expectations in terms of quality standards.
- Prepare and present technical solutions and demos to client.
- Ensure negotiations of contracts with client while focusing on long term and recurring opportunities.
- Revise, challenge and accept change requests, including sales and commercial conditions.
- Support project managers throughout the execution of projects to ensure product created meets client's expectations and stay within the agreed scope.
- Follow up with clients after project delivery for satisfaction, improvements and up-sales. Participate in the implementation, management and optimization of the CRM tool.
- Document all sales progress into the CRM tool.
- Participate in conferences and trade shows. Ensure lasting relationships with clients and identify additional business opportunities.
- Rally product managers around the importance of quality client relations.
- Provide feedback to the management team regarding clients and competitors. Keep up to date with competition, innovations and market conditions.
Why we are a fantastic 360° digital agency:
- Yes, we offer breakfast, flexible schedules, beer on Friday and reimbursement of gym fees. And yes, you can come to work in shorts, sandals ... even crocs if you wish.
- In addition, our team is made up of enthusiastic people ready to help you push your limits.
- We work with prestigious clients from different industries, ensuring that you constantly act according to various mandates.
- You will have access to expertise and very advanced technology through our partnerships and in-house developed tools.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Employee referral bonus
Employee referral bonus
- Flexible hours
- On-going training
- Public transportation nearby
Public transportation nearby
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
Other nventive's offers that may interest you