This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
All of our employees enjoy an on-site canteen with some paid items and many free items. Among other things, fruit, coffee, milk, peanut butter and lots of condiments are free (the essentials to survival, basically).
Instead of giving you Nmedia items that you may not use, we are offering you $100 a year to buy the ones you want in our store.There is something for the whole family and we welcome suggestions!
We believe that the best person to recommend Nmedia is you. That's why we offer a $1,000 when an employee recommends a candidate who stays on the job for at least 6 months.
The regular work week at Nmedia is 40 hours per week, but you can start or leave earlier if you want. We don't require a set schedule, as long as you are available for the team meetings on your schedule.If you're planning a trip at any time of the year, if your youngest has a fever, or if you just feel like telecommuting one morning, that's also possible upon request. We are very open!
We pay 50% of the collective insurance plan for you and your family.We also offer interesting protections, such as $240 of reimbursement per year for specialist care such as physio, chiro or psychologist, 100% reimbursement of all generic drugs and travel insurance.
There is a lot of autonomy and you can access train on subjects you want, for a maximum of 50 paid hours per year.For example, you can watch videos, try new technologies, do a proof of concept or attend conferences.
Our group RRSP is very advantageous: we double your contribution! If you put in the maximum, i.e. $1,000 per year, we'll also give you $1,000.
If you are a member of a professional association or order useful to your job at Nmedia, or if you want to join one, we will reimburse your annual fees.
If you want to take a course in order to develop a particular skill, we reimburse 100% of the tuition and related fees.We also reimburse 100% of the cost of the required course books.
As a company that values fun, it's only natural to have a hyperactive social club! We have no shortage of original activities: Oktoberfest, dart tournament, air yoga, St. Patrick's Day party, video game night, Cinco de Mayo and patio afternoons are just a few... last year alone!
Throughout the summer, you can leave at noon on Fridays to do whatever you want: go to a terrace, have fun with your kids, do housework... whatever you want!And the summer schedule always starts with a BBQ at the boss' house (just because).
We know that telecommuting is quite fashionable these days. At home, it's the same! You can work from the balcony, from your home office and even from your garage if you want! As long as you're available for the team meetings on your schedule, you can work from wherever is most convenient for you.
Travel insurance through our collective insurer
Do you have good interpersonal skills, developed sales aptitude and wear your heart on your sleeve? Then our sales rep position will be a great fit for you!
At Followmybid, we have given ourselves the mission of transforming the world of philanthropy thanks to our digital auction tools. We need you to get the word out and to develop markets across Canada.
In this position, you will have the chance to work in business development, as well as to find and present the best financing solutions for organizations and businesses that truly need them. At the end of the day, you will know that you have made a difference in the lives of your clients. Hop aboard! All we’re waiting for is you!
Employment type: Full time
Schedule: Day, remote and hybrid
Required experience: Three years in sales and solicitation, experience in the philanthropy sector
Salary: To be determined based on skills and experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, any other sales-based training
Limit to apply: When we find the right person!What you’ll be doing
- Soliciting new clients and partners across Canada
- Representing the company at various commercial events
- Closing sales and ensuring the management and follow-up of contract renewal
- Ensure client and various sales report databases are updated and maintained
- Ensure client accompaniment
- Contribute to product development by gather client feedback
- Participate in various ideation workshops
- The possibility of truly making a difference for our clients
- Collaborate with multiple experts across various digital sectors
- Continuous education
- Autonomy, possibility of remote working, flexible schedule and a management team that understands the importance of work-life balance
- Cellular device and package included
- Allowance for expenses and travel
- Salary percentage in commission
- And many other corporate advantages
- Aptitude for sales and solicitation
- Knowledge of the Canadian philanthropy sector
- Understanding of how a CRM works
- Excellent abilities in management and planning
- Skills for coordinating strategic sales action
- Good French-language abilities, both oral and written
- Mastery of English, both oral and written
- Class 1 drivers license and vehicle for occasional travel
- Good communication
- Persuasion savvy
- Empathy, resilience and perseverance
- Autonomy and good work structure
- Good team player
- Excellent priority management
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Nmédia's offers that may interest you