This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
A flexible work schedule with the possibility of teleworking.
Floating leave days
Paid leave days for personal reasons.
A group insurance plan with a 50% employer’s contribution.
Up to one week per year of relevant training for your professional development.
Registered retirement savings plan
An employer’s contribution to your personal or group RRSP.
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Payment of contributions to the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or to another relevant professional body.
Social activities organized by the company
Presence of a social committee that organizes various activities among colleagues and with family members.
Three weeks of annual vacation time upon hiring.
NGC Aerospace is looking for an engineer or embedded systems specialist to analyze, design, and validate real-time embedded systems (RTOS), integrate software/hardware/firmware, and develop associated software.
Your new day-to-day
- Create embedded systems for unmanned aeronautical and ground vehicles and space vehicles, from the research phase up to system delivery:
- Implement navigation, guidance, and control software as well as artificial vision software using MATLAB/Simulink and C/C++;
- Integrate all required hardware, including sensors and onboard computers;
- Analyze systems using digital simulations of operational environments, dynamic testing in a controlled environment, and field-testing;
- Prepare technical documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and present results to customers and partners.
Your new benefits
- The opportunity to work for an international company that is well established and in excellent financial health;
- The chance to collaborate with a qualified team and sound human resource management, open to the sharing of new ideas and innovation;
- The joy of living in the Eastern Townships, a region that offers a balanced lifestyle (wide open spaces, affordable real estate, absence of traffic, etc.);
- A competitive salary that matches your skills and professional experience;
- Three weeks of vacation time upon hiring;
- A flexible work schedule with the possibility of teleworking;
- A group insurance plan with a 50% employer’s contribution;
- An employer’s contribution to your personal or group RRSP;
- The presence of a social committee that organizes various activities among colleagues and with family members.
- Skills and experience with:
- Real-time operating systems including task management (threads);
- Ability to efficiently communicate with colleagues, customers, and partners;
- Knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- Organizational skills, autonomy, ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to manage several tasks stemming from different projects simultaneously;
- Ability to talk about drones, Kalman filters, and algorithms.
- Experience in the design and operation of unmanned or remote-controlled systems;
- Knowledge of and experience with best practices in terms of software quality assurance:
- DOT standards;
- RTCA DO-178B/C compliance;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (or eligibility to become a member).
Ms. Andréanne Hamel, Human Resources Coordinator: email@example.com
LET INTELLIGENCE GUIDE YOUR CAREER
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other NGC Aerospace Ltd.'s offers that may interest you