This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
As a Branch Advisor at the National Bank, you'll live up to your ambitions and have a positive impact on your own life as well as the lives of your clients and colleagues. You'll adopt a friendly approach and provide high-quality advice as you offer a people-centric experience for branch clients.
- Welcome clients when they arrive and answer their questions
- Help clients use our banking applications and ABMs
- Listen to people's needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and offer made-to-measure transactional, investment, financing and protection solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to build lasting business relationships
- Direct clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The branch is open two nights a week and on Saturdays. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team availability. This position reports to the Branch Manager. Every day, you will work with a team of many experts specialized in investment, credit, mortgage financing and more.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to ensure our clients can meet their objectives and our colleagues can do what they love. We rely on our colleagues to share knowledge and help each other.
- College diploma
- Experience is customer service, inclusive attitude and respect for diversity
- Positive attitude and strong empathy for clients
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence – You can obtain this licence within three months of hiring with a full refund once you have successfully obtained it
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and interest in learning
- Interest in technology and skill at sharing knowledge
- Ability to adapt to various situations
After two years as a Branch Advisor, many options will be available to you. For example, you could get promoted or move to another region or branch. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content on such topics as banking solutions and the advisory approach to support your ongoing learning. You'll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experiences and profiles to enrich all aspects of your development.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. PER003YJ
Other National Bank's offers that may interest you