This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Leads and coordinates all aspects of the proposal development process
- Prepares and submits commercial quotations/proposals/letters of intent for contract manufacturing and related services to new and existing accounts
- Primary contact for all internal and external customer related inquires, quotes/proposals and issues. Also responsible for escalating customer issues to higher management when appropriate
- Assembles and leads technical assessment by internal teams (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Tech Services, Engineering and Packaging) for client proposals to ensure accuracy and feasibility
- Create annual business plan for each account to secure and improve business relationships.
- Coordinates negotiation, approval and signature of Confidentiality Agreements.
- Maintains and keeps current and accurate all information in the Salesforce.com database on behalf of the Montreal plant
- Identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts; grow existing account portfolio
- Participate in the evaluation of new business opportunities with new clients to grow the revenue of the company
- Achieve annual sales objectives (forecasts) for account base and explain variances when they occur
- Coordinate and manage business review meetings
- Maintain good understanding of roles and responsibilities of each role or department within the company and the corresponding customer roles or departments
- Act as primary contact for annual pricing negotiation
- Ensure that value-added services are recognized, quoted and billed back to the customer
- Represent Jubilant HollisterStier’s best interests when dealing with customers, ensuring that site limitations and capabilities are clearly identified.
- Understand all contractual obligations with clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement within the company
- Act as back-up for Director Commercial Operations
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor Degree in Business or SciencesMinimum of ten years of experience in key account or project management role with a minimum of two years experience in a contract manufacturing environment.
- Previous supervisory experience, an assetAbility to understand financial considerations to project management including costing and ROI
- Understanding and experience with pharmaceutical production processes.
- Must have demonstrated the following skills:LeadershipInterpersonal, SkillsAbility to coach, mentor and provide guidance
- Ability to build and nurture business relationships
- Strong organizational skills (Planning and Initiative)
- Active listening
- Persuasion and InfluenceProblem solving ability
- Take initiative
- Well-developed sense of responsibility
- Bilingual, strong English and French communication skills (written and oral)
- Familiar with cGMP guidelinesFamiliar with SAP an asset
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MSOffice suite products including MSExcel
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Jubilant HollisterStier JHS's offers that may interest you