Marketing Content Specialist
Jobillico Toronto officeToronto,ON
- Salary To be discussed
37.50 to 40.0 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on September 5th, 2019
After 3 months of continuous service, new members on our team benefit from a group insurance plan covering drugs, medical and paramedical expenses, dental care and the services of many health professionals. They also benefit from life insurance, travel insurance and long-term disability insurance.
Employees may draw from a bank of 30 hours per year for sick leave. If you don't use them, no problem we give you back the money during Christmas time!
Whether it's Happy Hour, the birthday of an employee, a team-building breakfast, Halloween or Christmas, we just love to celebrate! That's how we roll!
It's summer time? Let's enjoy a bit more fun in the sun with a shortened week. Friday afternoon free, yes please.
Enjoy fully-paid weeks over the summer to relax and also about two weeks off during the Holidays!
This is a Career Opportunity: Submit your resume to be considered when we have availability on our Marketing team
Who we are
Jobillico is an innovative, trend setting, Canadian owned and operated Jobsite that has been revolutionizing the hiring/recruitment industry for the past eight years. Our vision is to help create a world where people with pure talent can dream big and accomplish bigger. Jobillico is all about determined people who have united their various talents & backgrounds in the pursuit of a daring goal: to enable companies, regardless of their size, achieve outstanding results.
Jobillico has an opening for a SEO driven Content Marketing Specialist for our downtown Toronto office with full cycle marketing experience to join us and generate new and expand our existing marketing initiatives.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a prolific and talented SEO geared content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, engagement and leads. As a communicator-aficionado you’re comfortable representing a well-defined brand across multiple platforms and understand the necessity of conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. You have a keen sense of creativity (finding the perfect angle that causes people to take action excites you) and have an eye for detail. This position will work out of our downtown Toronto office.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices in all web based content to boost our digital footprint
- Research industry-related topics (combining online resources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content across our web properties
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides etc)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Collaborate with designers product marketing, sales, external influencers, stakeholders and our audience
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) and adherence to quality
- Understand and report on what people are engaging with to shape future content
Bachelor’s in Advertising, English, Journalism, Communications, Publications or a comparable level of experience in one or more of these areas
- A creative thinker able to develop innovative content
- Experience doing research and using multiple sources
- Solid understanding of content best practices, including active voice, customer focus and benefit-driven messaging that resonates with the target audience
- Know how to grasp complex ideas, then effectively translate benefits into easy-to-understand business value
- Experience with optimizing content organically for search
- Good understanding of marketing, the buyer’s journey, personas and story telling as it applies to both B2B and B2C
- Familiarity with web publications and SEO guidelines
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance to meet deadlines
Nice to have
- The will to self-educate, collaborate with the team and bring ideas to team meetings
- An interest in the ever-evolving world of digital marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of web content best practices
- An entrepreneurial desire to be part of a growing team and company
We are looking for a content writer to join our editorial team and enrich our on/offline initiatives with new blog posts, guides, infographics and marketing copy. Interested? Click apply and submit your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
En : Advanced
Other Jobillico Toronto office's offers that may interest you