We are always looking for incredible talent. Submit your resume to be considered to join our awseome team!
Are you deeply invested in your work and always willing to go the extra mile? Are you a team player and a problem solver by nature? In that case, you sound right for a role at Jobillico, Canada’s largest proactive recruitment network. We are looking for a Customer Service Agent who is comfortable in the tech world and looking to join a committed team.
As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll be part of a team who sees challenges as opportunities. Our hard work and commitment to our clients has allowed us to build the fastest growing employment community in Canada. Sounds like the perfect role for you? We have a challenge to make sure you are prepared.
Your Role in the Team
Your mission: as a Customer Service Agent, you will work with employers who have joined the Jobillico network and show how to get the most from the tools and services available to them.
• Be a specialist with Jobillico’s tools and platform;
• Answer any technical questions from employers about the platform;
• Respond to requests from candidates and employers (by email or phone), target their needs and direct them to the correct person as needed;
• Note any suggestions for improvements, communicate them to the appropriate officials and make appropriate recommendations;
• Work closely with Account Managers (we work in an open space).
In short, our mission is to:
Ensure a pleasant user experience!
Curiosity, insight and dedication are the qualities that define the person we’re looking for! Able to communicate information effectively, our Customer Service Agent will also need patience, listening skills and an innate sense for customer service. As we are a web-based company, internet and tech skills are an asset.
What You Need to Have:
3-5 years of experience in customer service; Technical training or a college diploma; Strong skill with informatics tools and programs, particularly Excel and G Suite.
Bonus Points if:
You have worked in a B2C AND B2B workplace; You have used a CRM before; You have worked for a business that offers informatics services.
What People Say About You:
• Challenges excite you: you are a quick problem solver;
• Thanks to your interpersonal skills, you communicate well and quickly;
• Versatile, you love diversified responsibilities;
• Empathetic and understanding, you are always ready to help out your team.
To be a part of the Jobillico family is to be part of a team who will always recognize the value of your work. We are sure that with Jobillico, you’ll be happier. Don’t wait any longer and submit your application!