This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Free: Coffee, Espresso
Commitment to work-life balance
Employer supplied vehicle
Company vehicule provided for certain positions
Flexible hours available for many positions
Assurances collectives avantageuses
Reimbursement for kilometres travelled
Reimbursement of accommodation expenses
Certain positions allow teleworking
Several positions allow you to travel regularly
Intello provides turn-key solutions for guest-room Internet solutions in hotels, and you can be part of our team!
Here are some examples of the tasks required of our technicians:
- Travel (must be comfortable with being away from home 3 to 5 days a week on a regular basis)
- Meet with customers
- Perform an evaluation to determine the required WIFI and cabled equipment (site survey)
- Prepare detailled reported after a survey
- Perform physical installation and configuration of WIFI access points, WIFI controllers, switches and our gateway, i-Hotel
- Provide basic training to our customers while onsite
Great opportunity: we provide training, company car, cell phone, tools, medical insurance plan, etc. Travel throughout the province and fly across Canada: we have customers from coast to coast!
Join our young and dynamic team! We are looking for someone who is perfectly bilingual, comfortable meeting with customers, has a great personality and a professional approach and who is looking for a stimulating job on the road.
Class 5 drivers license
While not required, we prefer candidates with one or more of the following skillsets :
- In depth knowledge of WIFI equipment such as Ruckus Wireless, Cisco, HP, Aruba, etc.
- In depth knowledge of Linux (Centos, Fedora or equivalent) and is comfortable with console-based (CLI) configurations
- Comfortable with VLAN configuration
- Great network troubleshooting skills