This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Join a *“Great Place to Work®” certified team from the comfort of your home! Our client supports international brands deliver an unforgettable customer experience which promotes loyalty and business development, based on a guiding principle, simple human contact for a lasting relationship. As a Customer Service Representative with strong English fluency skills, you will have the opportunity to bring this principle to life throughout all of Canada.
- Manage customer requests daily and provide them with accurate information
- Provide solutions tailored to customer needs
- Provide exceptional customer service and experience
- Work from home
- Join a Great Place to Work® certified team
- Comprehensive training and ongoing coaching
- Opportunities for career growth
- A relaxed, dynamic and supportive environment that allows you to be part of a collaborative, friendly and inspiring team
- Access to rewards and discounts
- English fluency
- College diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Access to a quiet, private area within your home where you can work without any disturbances
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.