This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
With the project manager, the site engineer will have to plan, design, develop and lead construction engineering.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calcul, inspect and approve temporary site installations;
- Design temporary structures;
- Take part in site coordination meetings;
- Review and develop working methods and procedures;
- Provide a technical follow-up with the client;Participate in solving technical problems;
- Write lifting plans;
- Oversee and validate work execution according to plans and specifications.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTED REQUIRED
- Being responsible and organized;
- Having the ability to negotiate;
- Having a knowledge of software tools and of Primavera;
- Being self-sufficient, rigorous and resourceful;
- Being bilingual (French and English);
- Having a great aptitude for working in a team environment;
- Having a license as a professional engineer (asset);
- Being willing to travel to job sites (on rotation).
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other CRT Construction inc.'s offers that may interest you