This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Company supplied uniform
Deferred profit sharing plan DPSP
Employee assistance program
Employee referral bonus
Our employee benefits program plays a vital role in demonstrating LAB Research's commitment to our staff. Charles River Laboratories are pleased to offer eligible employees and family members an employee benefits program that is comprehensive, flexible and one of the best within our industry.
Paid sick leave
Public transportation nearby
Registered retirement savings plan
Reimbursement of tuition fees
Social activities organized by the company
Years of service recognition
Designs and/or executes scientific testing strategies and studies. Leads assay development, assay validation or study conduct, or is involved in preparation of material [e.g. protein, nucleic acid, cells, etc.]. Reviews and interprets study data, communicates results to clients and writes final reports. Serves as Project Scientist, Principal Investigator, Contributing Scientist, Project Leader or Study Director, as applicable. Ensures compliance with protocols and all applicable SOPs. Troubleshoots and resolves assay or technical issues in the laboratory when scientific expertise is needed. May introduce new technologies or introduce improvements in existing technologies. Provides advisory functions to clients designing a program or experiment, dealing with specific dataset interpretation, or when appropriate answering questions from regulatory authorities.
We are seeking a Scientist for our Bioanalysis team located at Senneville, QC.
The following are responsibilities related to the Scientist Bioanalysis:
- Design, write, review and edit as necessary, study plans, amendments and study schedules that define and plan all activities for bioanalytical validations.
- Validation (GLP) of quantitative assays for the analysis of pharmaceutical products in biological matrices by LC-MS/MS.
- Principal Investigator for analysis of incurred study samples, requiring interaction and co-ordination with the Study Director.
- Oversee and co-ordinate all aspects of laboratory work, preparation of GLP driving documents and instructions for the technical group, and ensure that projects are performed according to SOP and GLP.
- Project management and Client interaction.
- Prepare as necessary draft or final reports that document all laboratory procedures and results.
- Method troubleshooting, as required.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Scientist Bioanalysis position.
- Possess a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related analytical discipline.
- Three years of experience in conducting quantitative bioanalytical mass spectrometry.
- Is organized, responsible, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Has a good knowledge of GLP.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Has a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ThermoFisher Watson LIMS and Sciex Analyst software
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Fr : Beginner
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. 67399
Other Charles River Laboratories's offers that may interest you