This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
When you think of truck and trailer repair in Montreal there is only one name that should come to mind:
Camion & Remorque H.K.
With our 6 service stations open 16 hours a day and our 10 mobile repair units working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we can meet all your truck and trailer repair and maintenance needs.
Our growing company, HK Trailer Trucks is looking for a Daytime Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic for our parent company.
- Diagnosis of truck problems
- Performed necessary repairs on trucks
- Performed maintenance on trucks
- Diagnose electrical problem
- DEP in mechanics (An asset);
- 2 years experience in the field;
- Own your toolbox;
- Knowledge of welding,
- Knowledge of electricity;
- Knowledge of hydraulics (An asset);
- Knowledge of engine diagnostics (An asset);
- Ability to work independently;
- Valid driver's license Working conditions :
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance;
- Allowance for tools;
- Work boots provided;
- Work clothes provided.
**Students completing their DEP are welcome to apply.**
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Other Camion et remorque H.K. inc.'s offers that may interest you