This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
are you an experienced forklift operator? if yes, then apply now!
Our client, a growing company in Brampton, is currently looking for a Counterbalance Forklift & Raymond Reach Operator.
The main tasks:
- Loading/unloading trailers according to company procedures in a cooler.
- Moving merchandise with an electric counterbalance & walkie pallet truck in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the freight is loaded properly for each destination.
- Ensuring the appropriate temperatures are applied for each destination.
- Executing any other tasks related to the position.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? We want to meet you!
The benefits of the position:
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly pay.
- Room for advancements.
- Great team environment.
- Social benefits.
- Insulated jackets (2), insulated pants (2) every year, hats and gloves.
- Preferably 1 year of proven work experience as an operator.
- Experience in a refrigerated and cross-dock environment, an asset.
- Valid counterbalance and Raymond Reach forklift license.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have highly effective skills and techniques.
- Have a hands on commitment to getting the job done.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have some knowledge of RF scanners.
- Be able to provide some physical effort.
- Be able to work in a cooler environment.
Please send your CV to Yash Kapila by email at email@example.com .
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardressources.com. Consult out website regularly, new positions are added every day!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 5069
Other Bédard Ressources inc.'s offers that may interest you