This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee assistance program
Our LifeWorks employee assisatance program ( EAP) helps develop healthy work environments while improving the well-being of our people. Be it for psychological, financial, physical or even for continuous training needs, LifeWorks is there to support our employees.
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
Work from Home 100%
Vision care insurance
ADT by TELUS is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT by TELUS delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. More information is available at www.adt.ca.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Technical Support is responsible for all residential, small business, commercial inbound phone calls consisting of technical troubleshooting and testing while focusing on first contact resolution and customer retention.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls from customers
- Identify and resolve basic alarm system technical issues by identifying known causes by using the process of elimination
- Provide clear and concise technical information to customers
- Differentiate between product features and functionality in order to resolve customer inquiries
- Effectively evaluate the need for a service technician to physically resolve the problem and create, schedule and close service jobs
- Educate and guide the customer through our web tool and educate them on self-serve options
- Remember and apply various standard operating procedures
- Navigating through various systems and tools
- Ensure data entry related to customer requests and internal data and governance guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Ability to work within a team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (French/English)
- Able to clearly communicate technical information
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and structured environment
- Ability to multitask
- Must have key boarding and software knowledge
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other ADT by TELUS's offers that may interest you