ADNM International Inc.4000, Louis B. Mayer st., Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on January 22nd, 2021
Your mission is to define, design and implement the technical software architecture of information systems within the context of a global vision, and to verify, validate, correct and improve the technical architecture so that it continues to be efficient and effective while respecting functional and non-functional requirements.
You must also define and implement standards and procedures based on industry best practices to ensure that the software architecture meets the highest standards.
- Define, design and implement the technical software architecture of information systems within the framework of a global vision :
- Define, design and implement the systems architecture, using its components and the organization of its functions;
- Plan, organize, manage, control and evaluate the various technical activities related to the definition, implementation and evolution of the software architecture;
- Verify, validate, correct and improve the software architecture so that it continues to be efficient and effective for the organization:
- Realize and supervise the implementation of the software architecture ;
- Work closely with project managers, development teams and clients to develop software, hardware and structures that meet the requirements;
- Participate in the definition and review of software development objectives to ensure technical achievement ;
- Define and implement standards, norms and procedures based on best practices in the industry:
- Determine the most relevant standards, norms and procedures within the framework of the software architecture of information systems;
- Define and implement measures to monitor and ensure compliance with standards, norms and procedures;
- Ensure, where appropriate, interaction with internal teams and external clients.
- Produce relevant technical documentation on a regular basis and for R&D purposes.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in computer techniques or equivalent;
- Assets: First cycle university diploma (certificate, bachelor’s degree) in software engineering, information technology management or in a related field;
- Advanced mastery of front-end web development languages: Angular (version 2+), MEAN, Node Stack, HTML5, CSS3;
- Advanced mastery of web application design, development and mock-up: Mobile development (Responsive Design), Multi-browser & W3C web standards, Mock-up cutting & mock-up tools;
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Management (SDLC): Software Development Phases, Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM), Software Quality Assurance Methodologies, Processes & Tools, Writing of Test Plans & Test Scenarios;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment: Visual Studio & Others, TFS (Team Foundation Server) & Azure DevOps suite tools, GitHub;
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL and NoSQL databases: Ability to formulate and execute SQL queries, Knowledge of relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL), Knowledge of NoSQL databases;
- Curious, autonomous, proactive, dynamic, motivated and passionate about new technologies;
- Ability to deliver highly reliable results with good priority and time management;
- Ability to integrate easily and evolve in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ease in providing simple solutions to complex business needs and/or technical contexts;
- English essential, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other ADNM International Inc.'s offers that may interest you