This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT - CANDIDATE BANK
SALARY: Minimum 47 013 $
Maximum 58 767 $
We’re currently seeking candidates to build a bank of applicants who could fill various short-term positions as secretary (administrative support) for replacement during vacations or other leaves.
The candidate who will hold the position will have the following responsibilities:
Drafts and prepares reports, general correspondence, tables, requests for approval, and other documents as requested, respecting the conformity of the formatting of such documents to Montreal Port Authority ("MPA") standards.
- Plans and coordinates secretarial work
- Ensures quality control of various documents originating from the department
- Welcomes visitors and receives and forwards calls
- Responsible for the paper and electronic filing system
- Responsible for the supply of stationery and office supplies
- Keeps track of the agendas
- Keeps track of reporting timelines
- Coordinates the use of the conference room.
- Coordinates meetings of various external stakeholders
- Processes the department’s purchase requisitions
- Performs any other related task
Qualifications You have:
- Attestation of studies in administration, office automation or a similar field, with at least two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel (MS Office Suite)
- Fluency in French and in English (written and spoken) (essential)
All candidates will be tested on Word and Excel and grammar tests in French and in English
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Other Administration portuaire de Montréal's offers that may interest you