Yuzu sushi1255, boulevard Lebourneuf, bureau 500, Québec (QC), Quebec City,QC
- Salary To be discussed
10 to 20 h - Part time
Day , Evening , Weekend shift work
- Published on September 7th, 2022
2 positions to fill as soon as possible
What would you say about joining an energetic team where your colleagues become a real little family, and where your work is more than a job? At Yuzu, we work together to provide our customers with an outstanding sushi experience, without neglecting pleasure.
The cashier is an ambassador for the quality of sushi and Yuzu service; it is the first point of contact for the customers. Your job will be to provide a customer service of irreproachable quality.
- Answering customer questions, both onsite and over the phone;
- Advise customers in their choices and inform them of promotions;
- Participate in the preparation and placement of ingredients;
- Work with your colleagues to maintain the restaurant (hygiene and sanitation);
- Perform any other tasks required for the proper conduct of operations.
No experience in catering? No stress because for us, your attitude is just as important as your experience.
- Experience in relation with the customers;
- Experience in restoration (asset);
- Desire to spread the Yuzuvibe!
Are you recognized for your energetic personality, your smile and your positivism? Are you quick-witted and able to work in a ''rush'' context where multiple tasks need to be done quickly?
We want you in the team!
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Internal reference No.
Other Yuzu sushi's offers that may interest you