This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Woodstock, NB office location. The successful candidate will be essential in creating a positive experience with those they interact with on a day-to-day basis. You will be an ambassador of Xplornet in all that you do interacting with the public, leaders and staff. The Office Coordinator sets the tone and the expectation for service excellence and interaction in the facility.
As the successful candidate, you have a relevant education and at least five years of experience in a similar role. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can put your strong multi-tasking skills to good use. You are meticulous with your work, have a keen eye for detail and are known for your high standards, especially concerning confidential matters and customer service. You are seeking a role that will allow you to grow and demonstrate your administrative skills.
This role requires a high level of interaction with other individuals; being an effective communicator and having an outgoing personality are key strengths we are seeking. You must have strong computer literacy skills and excellent verbal and written skills in English. Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answer and transfer telephone inquiries, greet and direct visitors.
• Provide routine information and respond to inquiries from vendors, customers, visitors, and staff.
• Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
• Perform a wide variety of operational assignments, which are sometimes confidential in nature.
• Ensure facility safety by following and applying all standard operational procedures, and safe work practices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Five years of experience in a similar role.
• A college diploma - Administrative or Executive Assistant preferred.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
• Strong team and interpersonal skills.
• Proven time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and use judgment.
• Attention to detail and a high sense of urgency.
• Ability to resolve problems/issues in a prompt, professional and efficient manner.
• Flexible and ability to adjust schedule when needed in order to accommodate business needs when required.
• Demonstrated solid knowledge of Outlook and Excel programs.
• Previous contact center and administrative support experience in a fast-paced environment is a strong asset
• Bilingualism (French, English), is considered an asset.
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. J10200266
Other Xplornet Communications Inc.'s offers that may interest you