This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to be located in our Markham, ON or Fredericton NB, office. This role will be the point of contact for our internal and external customers and will support administrative responsibilities related to human resources. Involvement in projects will also be included. This role reports to a Human Resources Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the HR team by creating and updating electronic employee files, letters and new hire information packages.
• In support of the recruitment team, manage the careers email box, job requisition support, manage the employee referral program, run and update reports and employee surveys, conduct new hire orientation along with other general office and business related tasks.
• Administration of our employee recognition program.
• Accountable for monthly HR team financial activities, which include: invoice management, PO and GR creation and processing.
• Support the coordination of health & safety training company wide.
• Support the social committee and health and safety committee HR lead(s) with the coordination of activities and financial requirements.
• Support our employees with general inquires.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Minimum of 2 years HR Administrative experience
• Reliable, demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and good personal brand
• Experience working independently in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly organized and adaptable to change with experience managing multiple projects
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment with high attention to detail
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. J10200205
Other Xplornet Communications Inc.'s offers that may interest you