This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Job Title: Catering Staff
Reports to: Team Lead, Staffing Coordinator, Account Coordinator
XMC is Canada’s Official Sponsorship and Experiential Marketing™ Agency. With 50 full-time and 1,500 part-time employees, we specialize in sports and entertainment sponsorship marketing, sponsorship evaluation, activation and fulfillment, experiential field marketing, experiential staffing solutions, naming rights, strategic philanthropy, branded entertainment and the bespoke development of strategic plans and programs for myriad blue chip corporate clients.
XMC has developed meaningful and lasting relationships with professional sports managing bodies, Hollywood's biggest studios, production companies, marketers and their agencies. As the nexus between content and commerce, XMC negotiates mutually beneficial relationships among brand partners and rights holders, leverages those assets and provides post program valuation and ROI services. XMC is Canada’s Experiential Marketing™ Agency.
The main objective of a part-time Brand Ambassador is to actively engage consumers to communicate key messaging and create brand awareness through various activations. The Brand Ambassador will become the voice of our client in the field, informing consumers about the key benefits and features of the product/service/brand through demonstrations, giveaways, contests, etc. The effective, successful Brand Ambassador is hardworking and enthusiastic. They have the ability to easily connect with consumers while maintaining a positive attitude 100% of the time.
- Lead, participate-in and support our client’s in-field marketing initiatives through various activations
- Contribute to the development of positive brand experiences and consumer relationships
- Provide kay messaging on-site
- Create fun and engaging ways to interact with consumers, within the rules and limitations of the activation environment and program expectations
- Attend required training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Submit timely reports to management as outlined
- Monitor key learnings and make recommendations for future initiatives
- Self-empowered and self-motivated
- A positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Creative problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Independent thinker and worker, who also thrives in team environments; proven ability to work well independently and as part of a greater team
- Consistently displays initiative and a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Branded clothing will be provided to be worn during work hours, and must be kept clean
- Cell phone with data required
- Access to computer with internet connection for required reporting
We thank all those who submit applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. XMC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
XMC is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
Commitment to work-life balance
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other XMC Sponsorship and Experiential Marketing's offers that may interest you