THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WOODSTOCK ONTARIO
212 BYSHAM PARK DRIVE
WOODSTOCK ON N4T 1R2
As a leader in the field of Developmental Services, Woodstock and District Developmental Services (WDDS) has experienced continuous growth and is currently recruiting Direct Support Professionals.
How does a Direct Support Professional at WDDS assist those with developmental Disabilities?
- Assist with Personal Care and Activities of Daily Living
- Promote Personal Growth
- Medication Administration
- Champion and Support Opportunities for Individuals to Participate and Contribute to the Community
Salary: $20.37-$21.79 per hour (This position is eligible for an additional COVID permanent wage enhancement).
Working at WDDS can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Opportunities for Full-time advancement and Leadership Development Opportunities
- Work That Makes a Difference
- Casual Dress
- Schedules Posted 4 Weeks in Advance
- Regularly scheduled shifts with opportunity to pick up extra shifts on a regular basis
- Minimum Grade 12
- Valid Driver’s License with a current Driver’s Abstract
- Current Police Check including Vulnerable Screening
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and continue to stay fully vaccinated (boosters,etc.)
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Must have or be willing to obtain Valid CPR Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Experience supporting people with developmental disabilities
- Experience utilizing computer software
- Knowledge of AIMS
Only candidates selected to begin the selection process will be contacted. Candidates must provide proof of education credentials at the time of the interview along with three (3) employment references.