- Salary To be discussed
- Published on March 7th, 2023
As soon as possible
At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you’ll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You’ll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Join the Pros!
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package starting the first day of employment.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Life insurance, disability and wellness program
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
What you will do:
- Review tender documents including specifications, drawings and addendums.
- Daily review of upcoming tenders and tracking job closing dates
- Prepare estimates based on contract bids, drawings and specifications
- Produce quotes for customers in the GTA
- Responsible for completing the quote process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional and comparable products.
- Prepare shop drawings/submittal packages on project quotes as requested by customers.
- Provide customers with accurate pricing and lead time/availability on quoted products as requested.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing affiliated suppliers/vendors required to support ongoing current costs as required for the quote process.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by addressing inquiries concerning current quotes in progress and/or completed; in addition with the intention of cultivating additional business.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Using Expert Estimator Software
- Participate in assigned training opportunities
What you will bring:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline considered an asset
- Previous Inside Sales related industry experience preferred
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office required, knowledge of Syntax AS400 system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking on a regular basis
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Internal reference No.
Other Wolseley Canada's offers that may interest you