This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime”
Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Why you’ll love working in IT:
- Variety - Further your IT career in a mountain environment in a quality network environment
- Best Schedule - work nine days every two weeks, means a 3 day weekend every other weekend.
- Support WhistlerBlackcomb’s POS stations and the SOE (standard operating environment) windows functions.
- Configure, install and maintain PC's, laptops, wireless devices, printers, peripherals and other equipment to support enterprise business operations. This will include support of remote locations and properties as well as on mountain support.
- Install Microsoft desktop operating systems as well as other desktop applications and systems to support enterprise business units as described by departmental policy.
- Responds to problem tickets and repairs malfunctioning equipment quickly. Provides support for PC technician operations and IT Support Center operations on a daily basis. Support and troubleshooting of desktop operating systems is fundamental for this support role.
- Performs installations, relocation, and re-installation as well as any other related requests.
- Primary focus is desktop operating system support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft system policy and group policy in an enterprise environment
- Requires some lifting, carrying and operation of company vehicles
- Distributed systems hardware installation, maintenance, and support
- Support of desktop operating systems, printing and application support
- Works as part of the IT team to meet customer expectations
- Create and maintain IT technical documentation.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience providing end user support
- Customer focused, self motivated and results orientated.
- At least 2 years previous experience supporting a high volume network of computers and point of sales
- 2 years experience in the administration of a Windows Active Directory network. MCP or higher an asset but not essential.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! (www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 187587
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 938187587
Other Whistler Blackcomb's offers that may interest you