This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Weston Foods is a leading North American bakery company with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternatives breads, and others. We bake our products in more than 50 facilities across Canada and the USA, conducting our business with integrity, contributing to our communities, and fostering a respectful culture. We are building a culture of success here, and it depends on our people striving for greatness and having the courage and commitment to getting better every day.
Our Bakery located at 2095 Meadowvale Blvd, Mississauga is currently recruiting part time members for the Sanitation Team. Starting rate $ 14.50, with pay raises based on hours worked.
The sanitation team is responsible for ensuring that the plant (including its equipment and machinery) is cleaned on a regular basis in accordance with government regulations, the public health code and generally-accepted food industry sanitation standards.
- Working as a part of the sanitation team, you will oversee the entire sanitation process within the production plant.
- Work closely with the sanitation lead hands and members to ensure completion of daily tasks/responsibilities.
- Using appropriate cleaning methods in accordance to GMP Standards; cleaning of equipment, floors, machinery including but not limited to pails, containers, divider drums, rollers and mixer bowls.
- Locks out, dismantles, cleans and sanitizes production equipment in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Work in a safe and conscientious manner in a team setting and/or independently with minimum supervision.
- Understanding of WHMIS and adheres to all safety and good manufacturing procedures.
- Perform other sanitation responsibilities as required.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 502741
Other Weston Foods's offers that may interest you