This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Founded in 1992, Walsh Integrated has been developing automated solutions to help manage quality and safety in a variety of environments. Originating in the healthcare sector, we also work in hospitality, education, restaurants and more. We work with clients all over the world including Canada and the USA. In addition, we are working on R&D collaborations with European and Asian partners.
This is a very exciting time for Walsh Integrated as we are developing an entirely new platform. We are looking to bring on talented people who can excel in a dynamic environment.
We have development teams in both Montreal and India. Our Montreal office is situated next to the Lachine Canal, with a beautiful park right out our door. We have an open work environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the front end, back end, P.O. and QA teams
- Analyze requirements
- Create and follow development plans
- Develop REST API endpoints with the SQL database
- Ensure proper deployment and scalability of services
- Participate in ongoing peer code reviews and meet Sprint deliverables
- Ensure code meets the functional intent of the requirements and seamlessly integrates with the all components of the system.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, and Domain Driven Design
- Microsoft SQL 2012/2016 Database Server
- MS -Azure environment
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and above
- C#, ASP.NET, and .NET
- NET MVC 3 or higher
- Entity Framework 6 Database-First and Onion Architecture
Additional technical assets:
- Security protocols and enterprise user management systems
- Web-service development for 3rd Party integration
- Deployment and configuration to Azure
- Git or other source control systems
Required experience and skills:
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, or another related degree
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well developed personal learning practice
- Take initiative and Understand the need for urgency
Commitment to work-life balance
Public transportation nearby
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Walsh Integrated, Inc.'s offers that may interest you