This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a powerful customer service person to help us manage our growing customer base.
This year’s accomplishments include acquiring 20 new clients, signing an R&D agreement with tech giant Siemens & launching an entirely new platform that will propel 10X user growth.
The ideal person for this role has:
-The ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects at once
-Exceptional organization, planning & multitasking skills
-The ability to anticipate & resolve issues before they occur
-The ability to think and act independently
-Strong speaking & writing skills
You will be responsible for:
-Handling inbound phone calls & emails (yes, we actually talk to all our customers, old-school).
-Orchestrate customer trainings & manage the client onboarding process
-Maintain relationships with clients, possibility of travelling in the U.S & abroad
-Monitoring client usage, reaching out with guidance and support
-Attend R&D meetings to provide your insights as to how we can improve our technology
So, if you can manage & prioritize multiple projects, solve problems, act independently & you want to learn, then consider a future on our team.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Experience in Customer Service, Technical Support, or similar client-facing role
- Experience is nice, but drive and attitude are more important
- Maturity and comfort in managing multiple ongoing projects is critical
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Expert in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Note: a writing test and an Excel test will be given to all short-listed candidates
- Available to work full time, 8:30am - 5:00pm in-office in Montreal
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Valid Driver’s license is preferred
- Valid passport and able to travel to US
Commitment to work-life balance
Public transportation nearby
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Walsh Integrated, Inc.'s offers that may interest you