This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Develop and lead an integrated short (in year) and long term (3 year) marketing and transaction analytics learning agenda integrating multiple data sets, evolving existing marketing/campaign measurement and customer transaction initiatives, and partnering cross functionally to build analytics best practices.
- Key customer insights partner for the customer marketing and digital team to inform customer campaign strategy/ media plan, and channel optimization. The candidate leads and manages several incremental ROAS models, including MMM reporting, MTA and calibration between and with Digital Performance (paid and earned).
- Lead and drive evolution of Flyer analytics and A/B testing to constantly improve optimization of flyer, as well as marketing budget at aggregate, campaign level across mass/digital channels, flyer and digest.
- Supporting Analytics partner to the Operations, Format Development and Financial Services team providing transaction analytics to inform prioritization and optimization of customer facing decisions like layout, experience and loyalty.
- Automation and Problem solving - an analytics / modelling subject matter expert that works with business unit managers and executives to understand requirements and implement suitable, self-serve reporting and dashboard solutions that provide status against objectives and flag areas for action.
- Collaborate on measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our view of the customer.
- Responsible for effective/ efficient use of Analytics budget including identifying opportunities for cost efficiencies through scale, reporting automation, optimization of resources, and leveraging of syndicated information.
- Canadian lead/liaison with Walmart US to leverage Nielsen best practices and share Canadian learnings, as well as partner or lift and adapt to realize efficiencies where applicable.
- Develop, coach and manage a high performing Analytics team to evolve from measurement provider to strategic partner.
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in marketing analytics, specifically Marketing Mix Modelling, Multi Touch Attribution models, Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Test / Learn methodologies.
- Expertise in Oracle SQL, Tableau, Alterix, and Power BI.
- Experience with Hadoop infrastructure, financial modeling and handling of large data sets.
- Hands on experience using databases and related technologies in a fast-paced business environment with large-scale and complex datasets.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Candidates with formal degree in computer science, math, engineering, commerce, economics or another technical related field preferred.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 671880
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you