This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Use data based decision methodologies to analyze workflows to identify business opportunities and solution recommendations.
- Map business processes flows.
- Translate business requirements into actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with logistics personnel and engineering teams during the entire life cycle.
- Partner and support business units on day to day project execution, problem identification and resolution.
- Support the management of the backlog including daily prioritization, grooming, writing user stories and generally keeping the dev team unblocked and running as fast as possible.
- Be our warehouse operations subject-matter expert, keeping up-to-date on process and workflow changes that are required by the Logistics team, and enabled by technology changes you identify and solution.
- Support operational deployment.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships across the global Walmart organization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree education required. Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience required, preferably in software development.
- Experience with SQL, MS Office Suite and Tableau required.
- Knowledge of EDI, ASN and APIs preferred.
- Familiarity with Hadoop and Azure is beneficial.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met and data output is accurate and appropriate for the business.
- Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
- Experience with WMS, Logistics or Supply Chain applications preferred.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…200 COURTNEY PK DR DOOR # 802, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1Y6, Canada
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 649988
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you