This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Ability to prioritize inbound loads based on the needs of the business.
2. Ability to coordinate trailer moves through the Yard Management System.
3. Monitoring flow of incoming pallet loads.
4. Accurate data entry for TPR submissions.
5. Completion and distribution of daily reports.
6. Tracking the Walmart SORT program.
7. Assisting with general receiving processes.
8. Completing paperwork and finalizing paperwork with accuracy.
9. Efficient communication with third-party vendors and carriers.
10. General housekeeping and coordinating maintenance-related issues with the appropriate parties.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 18 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 363853
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you