This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
1. Partner with business leads to drive strategic projects to deliver on enterprise goals; utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to identify structure analyses and recommended solutions.
2. Construct comprehensive business cases, financial models utilizing all relevant data sources and various modelling methods to support strategic projects
3. Utilize market research and analytics based insights to inform opportunities and risks for the organization, through internal and external sources; including economic outlook, competitor activity, marketplace environment and trends impacting Walmart Canada and its stakeholders
4. Manage the annual strategic planning process and support the development of best-in-class corporate processes and capabilities; support in developing and managing the 3 year planning for Walmart Canada
5. Work independently with senior executives to drive and support both corporate-led and business-unit led initiatives
6. Create presentations and reports for executive management, and external audiences to enhance strategic decision making and support recommendationsMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or olderPreferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 388748
Other Walmart Canada's offers that may interest you